Thursday, June 09, 2005

Opening of an envelope

We get invites to lots of parties at the agency, I think people hope we will bring some of our glamourous clients to make the place look pretty. The models are suckers for a goody bag of free stuff and so we can usually drag them along. Tonight is a party at the Roof Top Cafe of Harvey Nichols (very Ab Fab, darling!) for the launch of the new designer Coca Cola bottles. A bunch of people have been asked to scribble a doodle in red on a white bottle of coke. I know one of the bottles has been designed by Del Marquis of the Scissor Sisters so maybe they'll be there. Let's hope I do better than the last time we met. I thought I was dancing with a Jake Shears Look-A-Like all night and it was only the morning after Flattie told me it was the real thing! Doh! I can't remember who else is going to be there, Johnny Wilkinson and probably lots of orange people from the soaps. I will report back tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am not going to comment on this post because I am jealous of your glamorous life.

I'm going to pretend I didn't even drop by.
;)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home