Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Feeling a bit better, thanks...

Today I had to go to the Police Station to "Log my incident." PC Sally was really nice and sympathetic, especially when it came to the description of the two guys. I explained it all happened so quickly I didn't really get a good look at the guys. I felt a bit stupid going to the station and trying to describe people I didn't really see clearly. Sally said that even as a Police Officer if she was in a similar situation she would probably not be able to describe her attackers, so I didn't feel quite as dumb. I could remember their approximate height and that they were wearing dark clothing, so I guess that is better than nothing. Sally also explained that they may have been caught on CCTV and so if they could check the footage and see me walking down the road the chances are they would be able to see them too.

My face is not as swollen as Monday, the cut on my head is healing up, the headaches are not as bad, I only have a tiny bit of a black eye and I do feel fine. Bloody lucky. I came into work yesterday and of course everyone was super nice. I went to Rupert's Private view after work but I had a headache that was getting worse and so I went home early. At 10pm Rory sent me a text which said, "I am standing outside your front door to make sure there are no muggers, any chance of a cuppa?" I looked out the window and indeed he was! Normally I would say this was a sweet gesture, but last night all I wanted to do was get some sleep. I went downstairs and let him in. I explained I was knackered and he cycled off to Shoreditch. I went back upstairs and felt mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home