Friday, March 18, 2005

He's here!

Very briefly: Al and Simon have a baby boy. I'm going to meet him tonight. It was all a bit traumatic. Al is tiny, (4'11) and he was too big! He got stuck and so they had to do an emergency caesarian. When he finally emerged he looked like a Cone Head, but Al assures me he has returned to humanoid form! Al has to stay in hospital for a couple of days so I am nipping in tonight after work with emergency supplies, Vogue, Heat and Hello! I might sneak in a copy of Mother and Baby Magazine too.

Last night I celebrated at Rollerdisco at Bagleys Warehouse. Three rooms, old school quad skates and great music. I went with five people from work as a reccy for a big night out. It surpassed all expectations and everyone, even Grumpy, was whizzing around with a smile on his face. A team outing is being planned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home