Wednesday, March 09, 2005

So much to tell., so little time..

I have at least four good blog stories but I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and write them. I keep hearing ringing in my ears and then when that stops I hear voices in my head. Don't worry too much, it's just that I am at work and it's the telephones. However because we are busy, I can't write properly about Lulu, or Iain Mac's dating disaster or Fox's evil text trickery or the vermin who got inside last night or the two fights I had at work yesterday or the junk fountain.

Tonight I have the dentist and then dinner (should be funny to watch me trying to eat spaghetti with a numb mouth!) with the soon to be parents. Tomorrow is JC's birthday dinner! Perhaps I can update this at the weekend? Sorry. Must try harder!

And I got two comments!! People actually stopped by and read this. Hurrah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would read more if I could. I love visiting you! I wish my job weren't so busy. Someday, when I have a computer at home, I will read blogs for hours!!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home