Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Cards, nil. Flowers, nil.

Well the postman did bring me something yesterday! It wasn't the secretly hoped for Valentines card, merely a statement of my Nectar (store card) reward points. I have 2053. I don't know what that entitles me too as I was so disappointed I threw everything into the bin.

I ate my chocolate desert sitting on the sofa watching a TV program about a girl from Russia who had X ray vision and could see what was wrong with you. I switched off before I found out if she was a fake or really was psychic. I am guessing they proved she wasn't, these shows always do. I decided to go to bed and read a book. I started Shampoo Planet by Douglas Copeland and quickly fell asleep! Whoops.

Tonight I am going to see Kiki and Herb's anti Valentine show, Losers in Love with a bunch of other singletons. I can foresee bile and venom in abundance!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't get flowers or cards either, but I did get a nice comment from you at Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven. Thank you!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home