Monday, March 21, 2005

Good Stuff somtimes happens

So I went to the pub tonight because I had to make sure Iain was not too cross that I had told Jamie he makes Iain miserable. Flattie had gone off to see nieces or nephews (or so I thought) and I was almost ready to settle down with QVC. Iain had told me he was having drinks with Sue and Andy. As I have renounced my membership to World Of Gay I was just going along to have a glass of wine and bit of conversation. I did not expect Sue to have such a cute boyfriend. I did not expect to discover that said boyfriend was actually just a gay mate. I did not expect to leave the pub once again an optimistic member of World Of Gay, with a sense that something good might just happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad we're in the same world together. (the gay one)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home