Wednesday, March 23, 2005

According to the stupid rules...

if the guy I gave my number to on Sunday night was interested he would have called or texted me by now. All that crap about new hope in the World of Gay, well it must have been two glasses of red doing the talking. Still I am not the only one suffering, and if I feel down I can always run over to http://hot-toddy.blogspot.com which I would have written as a cool hyperlink but I can't figure out how to do it! He seems to be having as much trouble as me and at least mine don't bother getting in touch rather than leaving grouchy comments for all to read!

Anyway, there is an exclusive fashion party tonight and I am on the guest list!! Tra la la! It was mentioned as the event of the week on Vogue.com! OK, OK, I know it's just a shop opening, but they can be glamourous. Alright, so it's the opening of the new H&M Flagship store in London, but just think of the goody bag! Pair of socks, anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

I came across your blog via a comment in Toddy's blog.

The rules say only 3 days for a call?! Hmm ... I always wait at least a week (sometimes longer, if I'm really crushed) before I abandon hope. Not that it usually matters ...

Have fun at da party :-)

--EnviroBoi

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home