Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How much money would make you get on a plane?

More than slightly annoyed today as I had a phone call at 11pm last night telling me that a certain model,

"IS CANCELLING THE JOB TOMORROW. HE IS PHYSICALLY EXHAUSTED. UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, IT WOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE, BUT HE HAS BEEN ON AND OFF PLANES FOR A WEEK WITH ILLNESS AND NO SLEEP."

That is his job. That is why he gets paid a fortune.!!All he had to do was fly in from New York today. There would be a car waiting for him at the airport to drive him to his posh hotel. He could sleep overnight and a car would collect him in the morning take him to the studio, where he would sit around all day looking gorgeous and then be driven back to the airport to get his flight back to NY. Frankly, after arranging all this I am exhausted and I tend not to sleep if someone rings me late at night and says they are making me cancel a job that is due to start the following morning, but then that is MY job. Sorry, but I needed to rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home