Monday, October 03, 2005

Technophobia

I know there is an eclipse today, it seems to have been playing tricks with technology all weekend. I tried to get the iMac to work on saturday but the connection wasn't working so I assumed that my broadband had been set up. Out came the Wanadoo box and I followed the set up instructions only to get half way through and discover that my account has not actually been activated. Still, the new modem looks pretty.

I lost my mobile phone. I think it fell out of my pocket in the cab on the way home. I took out insurance so it's not a total disaster, but I had hoped to swop my Nokia for a flashy new Sony Ericsson. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that and I have to stick with the Nokia. Looks like tomorrow will be spent typing in numbers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So I should stop trying to call?

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home