Friday, October 07, 2005

F**king typical

Story of my life...This was the guy I arranged a date with at the weekend,
( we snogged at a bar on Sunday) I asked him to send a picture (to make sure I
recognised him) He did. He was Ok, but not amazing, but I thought what the heck, I sent him one of me and....

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon G
Sent: 06 October 2005 14:55
To: Mark E
Subject: Oops...


...I thought that you were someone else from Sunday. I was quite drunk.
I'm very sorry and have enjoyed chatting with you but I met someone
earlier and thought that you were he.

Biggest apologies but thought I'd let you know now rather than wait
until Saturday and then come up with some excuse.

Sorry again and hope that you don't think I'm a complete bastard it was
an honest mistake,

Jon x

3 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

dudes are douche bags. i've been rejected enough times to know--and i've rejected enough times to reinforce.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your page loaded really quick for all the content and images I'm impressed

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he was honest enough to tell you beforehand. You've got to give him points for that.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home